How do I become an Approved Activity Provider?
The first step in applying to become an AAP is to complete an Initial Interest Form; this can be done using the online survey below. Upon receipt a member of the AAP team will contact you, within 7 days, to discuss your proposed programmes. We will then send out the application pack for you to complete. The AAP Team is on hand to assist you throughout the application process.
The benefits of becoming an Approved Activity Provider
There are a number of benefits associated with holding an AAP licence regardless of the section(s) that you wish to offer (please note that it is compulsory for an organisation to hold an AAP licence in order to offer the Expedition section).
- AAP logo: Whether you are a large provider or a sole trader, the AAP licence provides a quality ‘kite mark’ for your DofE activities.
- Pre-approved activity programme(s): Your approved programmes will be treated as being pre-approved for fulfilling DofE requirements for the relevant section(s).
- Website: a listing on the DofE website and have the option of your own web page.
- DofE network: We will notify our network of your new partnership status.
- Marketing opportunities: Access to discounted marketing opportunities in the DofE magazine, website and E-mail newsletter.
- Support: We will support you to create and develop new DofE programmes.
- Contact: Direct contact and support from the AAP Team.
- Training: Training courses are available so that members of your AAP can act as Expedition Supervisors and DofE Accredited Assessors for the Expedition section (expedition providers require different individuals to provide both roles).
Initial Interest Form
Create your own user feedback survey